Our participation in the upcoming E-MRS Spring Meeting 2013
The 2013 Spring Meeting of the European Materials Research Society will take place on May 27-31 in Strasbourg, France. In the current edition of this well known event, Víctor is part of the Organizing Committee for the Symposium Q: “Bionanomaterials for imaging, sensing and actuating”, and several members of our group will be presenting their work in different symposia:
Symposium U: Design of multifunctional nano-objects for biomedical applications
- Víctor Puntes will be giving the talk “Designing Nanobots to fight Cancer” on Tuesday May 28 at 11:15.
Symposium F: Nanomaterials for energy conversion and storage
- Neus Bastús will give the talk “Synthesis and Catalytic Properties of Metal and Metal-based Hybrid Nanoparticles” on Wednesday May 29 at 9:45.
- Jordi Piella will presenting the poster “Size tailoring of TiO2 nanoparticles via agglomeration state and its relation to photocatalytic properties” on Monday May 27 at 16:30.
Symposium Q: Bionanomaterials for imaging, sensing and actuating
- Eudald Casals will be giving the talk “Reactivity of Engineered Inorganic Nanoparticles: Insights into nanotoxicity mechanisms” on Thursday May 30 at 11.40.
- Joan Comenge will be giving the talk “Gold Nanoparticles as agents for drug delivery: Detoxifying the chemotherapeutic drug cisplatin” on Wednesday May 29 at 14:50.
- Ngoc Tran will be presenting the poster “Nanoparticle Behaviour in Contact with Different Body Fluids: From Sweat to Serum” on Tuesday May 28 at 16:00.
- Sofía Rubio will be presenting the poster “The same formulation, a different effect. Controlling conformation of NanoBioconjugates” on Tuesday May 28 at 16:00.
We look forward to participating of this major event!
For more information on the conference, please see: http://www.emrs-strasbourg.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=569&Itemid=1583
Registration is open till May 15.