Our participation in the First Workshop on NanoMedicine UAB-CEI
The group recently participated in the First Workshop on NanoMedicine organized by the UAB-CEI, held in the UAB Campus in Bellaterra (Barcelona), on June 5. This local initiative also had the institutional support of ICN.
Several members of our group presented their recent work:
- Eudald Casals, “The inorganic nanoparticle biomolecular corona. Formation, evolution and biological impact”.
- Lorena García, “A simple method for the preparation of cationic gold nanoparticle bioconjugates for cell penetration”.
- Jordi Piella, “Gold nanoparticles as drug delivery agents for cancer therapy”.
- Ngoc Tran, “Size-controlled synthesis and functionalization of large gold nanoparticles”.
- Sofía Rubio, “Synthesis, surface modification and immunological properties of Peptide-conjugated gold nanoparticles”.
Further information can be found here: